BONJOUR
Rainbow 
Hello Crimson Daggerers!

My name is Chris, 22 and I live & study graphic design in Paris *imagine spectacular drawn Eiffeltower here*

I was already on here some time ago to participate in the Fantasic 5 class hosted by Sickbrush, unfortunately I had to quit early due to an internship.

So now that all this crap is over, and that I'm finally done with G-design, I wanted to start over and do concept art (of which I grew very fond, during the last couple of months).

I remember this forum as a brilliant place to be if you want to make good progress, and achieve your goals with other people that share the same ambitions :)

My skills are rusty, and lacking in fundamentals I suspect, so I figured it would be very nice to have some nice people kicking my butt and giving me critique from time to time.

I also love the idea of the Partnerships and study groups, and would be very happy to join in the fun :)

I shall upload my sketchbook by tonight! Once it's there feel free to leave comments or critique! I would greatly appreciate any help I could get! In return I'll do my best of course to do the same for you!

Be well,

Chris
Bienvenue !

It's a great place to learn and grow over here, hope to see your stuf soon, cheers

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA
Bienvenue compatriote ! Wink

I'm new here too, and hope for us we will make great progress and awesome art ! Insane, ecstatic

Aurore
Hey thank you guys! :)

Finished uploading my sketchbook here: http://crimsondaggers.com/forum/thread-2...l#pid27501