Hello There
I've been lurking this site quite a bit and after some thinking I thought I should join since this place seems be a great way to start getting back into an art community. I had lost confidence in myself and my work for about a year and a half but still sketched whenever I could. About to graduate highschool in a few months going to UDT to major in Arts and Technology and I want to improve and meet like minded people doing so.

I mainly draw animals and creatures, wanting to work on improving my humans and broaden into other things. What I want to do one day is do concept work for the fauna and people of a games or movies world. I do world building and concept sketches for a forum and dA group I run with a friend, I hope to be uploading a sketchbook soon as I get back into drawing and building back up the confidence I lost. Its nice to meet you and lets improve together.
Glad to have you, its a great community to get involved in as people are very helpful and offer very very helpful advice if youre willing to take it. Hope to see your sketchbook :)

Welcome Knichtus!

Enjoy your stay at CD!