A more practical approach...
I like this "Deathline" idea. Hehehe. It has sort of a serious and final tone to it, as if to say that if the user's proclamations aren't held up as stated in his contract with himself, his soul must prepare itself for a hasty departure from this mortal life. Argh! Sounds too foreboding for me. I prefer something a little lighter and more sensible for me.

Since I'm such a monumentally lazy artist, I'm going to keep it simple for me.....

I will try my best to upload one image of artwork per day to this message board, Crimson and Daggers. (I could have just abbreviated that to C&D, but I wanted to sound all serious and sh@t and depress everyone on this board.)

And wait, there's more!

This image I happen to upload to this site will be whatever the hell I'm in the mood for. It might be an anatomy study of an animal or human, an orthographic projection of a mechanical part, or simply a landscape painting done in Photoshop. All of my scribbles will be done with purpose and determination, so it won't be just a wasted effort. Believe me, I have a definite plan in place with specific details, and I certainly don't want to bore anyone , so I will not go into too much detail here.

I had to deliberately keep things simple for me because, as I've already mentioned, I love to procrastinate on my artwork like a slothful fat lady with a bag of Cheetos in her lap.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something... I'm starting this tomorrow with my first image and I'm going to try to hold myself to this resolution as best as I can. If I can't manage it at some point, no shame in that, I'll just keep moving forward.

Thanks for reading!
Good luck Eric!
And don't forget to have fun with drawing! ^^
Good luck with your deathline! I hope it turn out a success!

Hey everybody! Regarding my deathline proclamation I've found the perfect solution! I joined this excellent painting group a few days ago that meets every day for a 30 minute painting session. It's the best way to get my lazy ass off the sofa and scribbling on my tablet every day! Our group has a blog site at this address:

http://dailyartpoop.blogspot.com/

If you're interested in joining, drop me a line.