Sketching corner
Love your head concepts, really solid work all around!
One small thing to consider is faces are not perfectly symmetrical..
A nose can be crooked ,or one side of the lips could curl up or down while the other side is normal. ect,ect.
Though i'm sure you're aware of that.

DanilleG: Thanks a lot! :) Well, those last sketches are completely digital, but I hope to take some of them even further, someday I will color some of them. :D

Mr. Toodles: Thankyou! :D

Lumens: Thanks man! and yeah, I was totally aware of that! The big problem with the symmetry tool is that those faces could look a bit stiff, but I really liked it for quick idea generation :D I will keep that in mind for the next time, maybe not drawing them 100% symmetrical will help :)

More symmetry sketching!
I'm planning on making daily sketches like these... wish me luck :)

También se habla español!
Two more from today :)

Really like the look of your stuff man. Very bold. Nice one. And that's a cool use of the symmetry tool. Must confess I never really thought of playing around with it. But looks like you're getting some cool ideas down that way.

Keep it up. Looking forward to seeing more :)

You have a good design sense.

JakeB: Thanks a lot man! You should try using it too! :) I promise you will find it useful for generating ideas and stuff :)

midknight523: Hey thanks! :D

Ok daggers, new update! I missed a pair of sketching days, but here we go again :)
In this one, I tried to play around with different expressions and personality in different individuals from the same "species", also I had the idea of some type of "drake goblins"... some type of lesser creatures that would be servants or followers from big dragons... and that's why they have that spikey-dragon-elements and stuff on their bodies.

And this one was a simple excercise. Just trying different character and outfit concepts using the same base body.

Cheers daggers! :)

I noticed I didn't drop this one here. It was done like a month ago. Just a quick quick sketch just to have fun, nothing too fancy or polished but I liked the idea :P
A beheaded queen or something.

Lovely work Malan! You should try to do some poses/faces in 3/4 view sometimes too, good stuff though!
Thanks a lot Dennis! yep, I need to do that! I'm getting way too used to front views that it may not be a very good idea haha.

Today I wanted to push a bit more one of the last sketches, and try to render it, so here's what came up. I hope to color it someday.

:)

Yep, I'am agree with Dennis. Your faces are very good but the pose is too recurrent.
And will be intersting to keep the same character with different poses (face, profil, 3/4, etc...)
good work anyway !
Yep, definitely I focused way too much on frontal views lately haha, it's time to do more angles and poses! :)
Thanks a lot Dimitri! :)

Hey Alan, I really really love those faces you drew, the designs are pretty cool and the lines are very well done, good job!! Keep it up!

The ccharacter designs look cool as well but the legs are too short :p

Such an inspiring sketchbook! I see some influences by Katsuya Terada in the organic shapes of your sci-fi elements. Awesome work!

Isra: Thanks a lot! Those characters really had anatomy problems haha, I really didn't pay much attention to that :P I should be more careful haha. Thanks man!

BrotherOstavia: Hey man, thanks for the words! I'm glad you like my stuff :D To be honest, I really never felt influenced by him, I did know about his art, but really never get something out of his style haha, but now that you say it, he has some interesting stuff!

More sketching! Some ships and stuff.
This was the my first attempt at vehicle design, but I think I liked the results... Had some problems with the mechanical elements and those type of details... I have always worked with organic shapes and characters, and trying to imagine more industrial mechanic elements was a bit hard... But I really liked it. Definitely I will do more :)
Cheers daggers!

Great sketches in here.
the helmet of the knight is really cool

Hey Warre! Thanks a lot man! :)

Back again!
This time trying improve my color renders and avoiding the black and white stage as much as possible to get a better understanding of color and lights.
It was a one day practice, but I liked the result and concept, so there will be a "sister piece" of this one :)
Cheers daggers!

Ok, here's the WIP sketch for the other piece :)

im a big fan of line work, so i love your line art haha, great work

Sacrifice <-> Success
PATIENCE
I like your ships and that girl in helmet. you have potential for a good designer.

CarlSpringer: Thanks a lot man! :D I'm really glad you like my stuff! :)
Piotr Jasielski: Wow, thanks a lot for those words man! Really appreciate it! Hope to be a good one someday :,)