Why hello fellow artists!
I'm Damien Saelak and I like to party. jk I'm an obviously new here! I joined to "feel less alone" haha (like it says on the front page)

When i first heard of this community I didn't know that it was an online community with sharing artists. I thought it was an online coarse or some sort of online training school where you had to pay, kinda like schoolism or something. So i never bothered in checking it out cus quite honestly I'm broke haha

I'm currently 23, a college drop out (may go back) and I'm trying to go pro with my art like everyone else on these threads. Anyways I think its awesome how this is a learning environment with working professionals, and even more awesome that information is free! So Sweeet!!! So please accept meeee haha

Also Ive kinda been in a slump ever since I had to move back home with my mother :\ I've been less productive/motivated this year, but I'm determined to turn my life around and become what I origially set out to be. And when surrounded by others on the same quest is way more motivating than sitting around looking at awesome paintings and wondering what it must be like to paint so well. I need to make this dream a reality, so thanks to everyone and I'll try to participate as best I can!

If you like my work and think I'd do well in a certain illustraion feild PLEASE TELL ME!! I'm trying power level my art to get on my feet.

you can check out my work at damiensaelak.deviantart.com or facebook

Thanks for reading! Have a good day!
Awesome to see you here mate, this is a great learning environment with many challenges and people to support you so I'm sure you'll do great here if you make the effort :)

Welcome to the community! I would recommend starting doing more value studies and read up on some composition, if you don't know where to start I have compiled a list of useful links http://sinkevic.deviantart.com/art/Resources-309526876 Hope it helps!
Motivation and hard work will pay off!
-Dom