Hello from Zachary McLean
Hi Crimson Daggers!

My name is Zachary McLean, I'm 16 years old and have been working as a concept artist and illustrator for approximately 2 to 3 years. I live in Alberta, Canada and I'm currently in high school. I do some freelance work, but am mainly doing personal work to build my skills as an artist.

Since I was a small child, I've been immersed in art and design. My grandfather and father are both great artists and I continually am inspired by them. I am working very hard to peruse a career in what I have grown to love and am trying to find art schools that have good programs in drawing/painting/concept art.

I hope to build up my skills in traditional drawing and painting and my main goal is to do lots of life/photo studies over the next few months. Since joining this community, I have really realized how important it is to draw and paint from real life, and want to be pushed to do so through the contests and activities going on here on Crimson Daggers.

I've seen some great artists on here, which is very encouraging! I hope to make some new connections and learn together. Below is a link to my website and a few social networking websites I am on.

| Website | Facebook | Blog | CGHub | DeviantArt |

Thanks! I want to know more about you!

Welcome here !
You have a realy good level for your age. I'll keep an eye on your work !
Welcome Zachary!

Wish I started young :p Great pieces on your site!
Keep it up! ^^
Hey Zachary!

Amazing stuff man! :D

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback. You've all got impressive work and it means a lot to hear those positive words. I'll be posting some work in the "sketchbook" section of the forum asap!