'Ey Duders
Hey all, I'm MrKanti, a 22 year old baby drawler that woke up to wanting to be a concept artist recently. I feel late in the game and have been in waves of negativity trying to get better and was introduced to Crimson Daggers after watching Real Talk with Dave and Dan and getting kicked in the face with all the bullshit I've been telling myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_...t=1h43m50s

So rather than go another 4 months thinking "if I had only kept it up then I'd be so much farther now" I thought I'd throw myself in the community, harden up and get it together.

I don't have any art to show now, but I will, and I'll be sure to show you my failings and hopefully some successes. Nice to meet you all.
Heya MrKanti! Welcome! Yes Dan's and Dave's talk was great inspiration to a lot of us! I'm glad you are one of them! Hope to see you improve like crazy! :)
-Dom

Thanks Dom! I was browsing your sketchbook yesterday and digging your progress on perspective already.

Let's both keep kicking ass.
Welcome MrKanti!

You're never too old to learn! Keep at it and you'll improve fast! Don't give up! ^^