Hello Daggers.
Hey all,

I'm new here. Came from CA.O from hearing good things from Pychotime and Gangstershit whom I believe is Roal Duke on CA.O.
I also lurk around DeviantArt, however not as much lately as it's basically just pat on the back kinda crap and the forums aren't all that great.

I'm a freelance digital artist/animator, finished my studies last year and am currently undertaking a diploma of visual art alongside freelance work. Currently doing commercial graphic design and advertisements.

I plan on working in the film industry as a matte painter/animator/landscape artist/ modeller kinda guy.

Cheers,

-Tragedy-

Wait, how did you know I moved here? The only people who would know are members here who recognize me from CA.

I never announced it anywhere.

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

Sketchbook | Deviantart | Tumblr
(04-17-2013, 11:31 AM)Psychotime Wrote: Wait, how did you know I moved here? The only people who would know are members here who recognize me from CA.

I never announced it anywhere.

I used to be called "TheWalkingGhost" on CA.O, I am now named "-Tragedy-" on both forums (new pseudonym for my own website coming online soon).
When the whole Manley ordeal came about earlier in the year I read that many were moving here.
You and Roal were highly recommending Crimson Daggers.

I waited until Black Spot changed my username to the create an account here.

Anyway, CA.O has been dwindling for a while; partly due to the server upgrades and whatnot, hell maybe also due to Cryptcrawlers lack of pay and the disgust towards it... So I have decided to spend some time here and see what it's all about.

(04-17-2013, 01:28 PM)-Tragedy- Wrote: When the whole Manley ordeal came about earlier in the year I read that many were moving here.
You and Roal were highly recommending Crimson Daggers.

No, I never did that. I never even posted on that thread when everything went down.

Hiya! Hiya! Hiya!

Sketchbook | Deviantart | Tumblr
Heh... Well, I heard CA members were heading here... I may of just seen your profile when I was browsing here sometime... Sorry for the mix up.