One more wannabe!
Hey guys,
Stumbled on crimson daggers after reading a post from ctrl paint who spoked about Dave Rapoza's livestream. Lurked about an hour or so on crimson daggers, loved it, seems that there's a great community here. Love the spirit building up here.

So a few words about me: I am 27, from south of france, have been into comics and movies since more or less the age of four, I've made a couple art schools, some on drawing and comic books, others on movies (film editing), but I believe I'm the kind of person who just rather likes self-teaching and finding good individual teachers...

I dig drawing, painting (even if I suck at that, came here to improve!), storyboarding, comic-books/graphic novels, concept art, illustration, and filmmaking and movie editing. Am also having a shot a zbrush these days... Basically, telling a story with images.

Clumsy as I am, I don't have an online portfolio right now, (have a cghub account with like 4 drawings in it), so I'll make a new post asap in the request critique section with some stuff..
Hope I'll be able to keep up, there seems to be a hell lot of skilled persons here!Shock

Cheers.