Mythtaken and his training collage
The Councillor... ..or whatever sketch

Sssstttuuufffff

Trying out some environs, been a long time since i last did one

I appreciate critique.

Starting to enter a comfort zone.. ..with these non-action blue/green environs... ..got to break away from that

Hey , man ! I see improvement ! If you feel you're stuck in a comfort zone , get out! , but don't confuse comfort zone with just repeating :) Good job man , keep it up! I'd say just do more :)
Yeah maybe it's not about comfort-zone and breaking out of it, but repeating and improving that's the key. Thanks for the insight!

Some sketch before bed

sketching some

(06-13-2012, 03:47 AM)Mythtaken Wrote: Here we go, the real one.

I really like the teeth on the vampire/goblin/orch thing. They don't feel forced. They feel like they are supposed to be there. I see a lot of vampire teeth in paintings that feel like they are placed there to be vampire teeth and not teeth that the creature really has. Don't know if that made sense.
Thanks.

Doing some "back to basics" stuff today, I'll post the images later.

Back to the basics, got to start doing them women/men/human concepts too... ..only doing monsters. More arms and legs tomorrow. And probably some skull study

Moar, and about that skull study..

Spent way too much time on this study, I didn't use the method I normally use.. ..I wonder why

I probably wont finish this one

Skettttchinnn'

Moar creatures... ..I kind of need to dress my characters in clothes more. I might add some clothes to this one actually, it got a fairly basic pose, so i would be able to do it.

Found this lil' critter in my backyard..

damn, the last one is cute!
haha

on a side note, i've notice most of your stuff is digital?
do you happen to keep a small sketchbook, would love to see it!
Hi, thanks. I do have a "real" sketchbook, but it's exactly what it is, a sketchbook; scribbles and notes and stuff that I highly doubt other people will undestand :p and then there's the issue of scanning, since i don't own a scanner.

His name is Gregory.