Intense Summer Study
Hey Daggers,
I'm beginning to flesh out an intense summer study program to keep me pumped/improving and productive throughout the summer. Is anyone aware of any good schedules or programs that I can use as a basis or does anyone have suggestions for the program. I'd love any help with putting together a solid framework and it would be awesome to have some people join me in improving and working hard this summer!
Thanks for looking!

hey! you could try Dave's schedule, i think you could find it in the blog section of crimson daggers. :P
Also, me and some other daggers signed up for Noah Bradley art camp this summer, and you know, the more the merrier!

Edit: i found the schedule on my computer, cheers!

Daves schedule Eduardo posted is awesome to base your own off of, that's what I did and it's worked out pretty well for a few months (kind of fallen out of it) I just made mine a bit more general, so my anatomy time for example I could just choose which part to study that day.

@Eduardo I've been contemplating signing up for that art camp, not sure whether I'm gonna join or not, but that's awesome some daggers have signed up.

Sketchbook ▲  Website ▲ TwitterArtStation ▲ Twitch ▲