Kitten's Sketchbook!!
I will try to update this as much as possible. I will include any studies I do and some personal sketches as well.

Horse study done today. Very basic, done to understand the proportions of horses. Study took about an hour so a little under 10mins per horse.[img][Image: ednvOgr.jpg][/img]
No more homework so I finally get to upload! Expect a lot more activity from me. There's a lot I want to post but for now, here's a raw sketch I'll be working on today.

Attached Files Image(s)

These were done for Istebrak's 14 day challenge but I was only able to do it for 7 days. They're pretty bad but looking at them now makes me glad of how much I've improved over the past 2 months
[img][Image: ujsHzi6.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: WYmQuDp.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 4TcaU7m.jpg][/img]
[Image: y0rJX7M.jpg]
[Image: asXbN5x.jpg]
[Image: uQizGkU.jpg]
[Image: Y9hnBmr.jpg]

Here's one from when I was learning to dive straight into colors without value under paint. Practicing different colors and moods. I was planning on doing more variations but ps started lagging.
[img][Image: 4rOon1f.jpg][/img]

Some studies I've done.[img][Image: 8xk5cne.jpg][/img][img][Image: blg39Nf.jpg][/img][img][Image: jYT3y28.jpg][/img]

This was partly life study partly imagination. It's one of my cousin's friends but she wouldn't sit still and it was from before I was confident in faces so I had a hard time. I referenced for about an hour and then did the rest from memory.
[Image: MopzK7Q.jpg]

My first time rendering metal. This one was so fun to do <3
[img][Image: az8xpia.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: zTIHVva.jpg][/img]
try some nose and lips study