Hey everyone, how are we all?
Hey there, my names John, nice to meet you all!
I've come from conceptart and deviantart trying to improve, but haven't made that much progress as of yet. I've been drawing on and off for a few years, and procrastination is pretty much my middle name by now lol.

I'm 21 years old from down under, I studied architecture after high school and now work night fill as I try and improve on drawing. I have the time, I just need to do it haha. I haven't got much art education, just high school which was basically do whatever you want lol

After over a year of not drawing I've realized how much I need it in my life, and I know I want it to be my career.

My end goal is to be a freelance illustrator or something like that, but ultimately I just want the ability to express the ideas and concepts I come across. I know what I want, but motivation is always an issue, as I'm quite lazy haha.

Hopefully I'll be updating soon, thanks for reading :D
Hi John,
Now you found the best place to improve. I'm sure you will find a lot of inspiration here,as well as people who will help you out in anything. Just follow peoples sketchbooks,livestreams or even come hanging out with us on "google hangout" you have all the links on CD page.
Have a lot of fun with painting ,and keep working hard :D
Welcome^^

CD dA FM  MaL
(05-08-2013, 06:21 PM)Toxicpanda Wrote: Hi John,
Now you found the best place to improve. I'm sure you will find a lot of inspiration here,as well as people who will help you out in anything. Just follow peoples sketchbooks,livestreams or even come hanging out with us on "google hangout" you have all the links on CD page.
Have a lot of fun with painting ,and keep working hard :D
Welcome^^

Yeah I'm finding this site very inspiring, I love the speedpaint style everyone seems to be good at =]
I haven't heard of google hangout, I'll have to check it out.
Thanks for the comment!