Hey everyone!
I actually wanted to join the forum for a while but sadly I don't have a lot of spare time. I've heard great things about the community only... so here I am :)

I'm from Bulgaria 24 y.o.

I started piano, then went to electronics in highscool and then bachelor /almost master now :)/ in industrial control. Resently I started guitar also /2 years ago but self taught only/. I am also working as IT/dev at a service center.

In all that mess I try to include drawing as much as I can, just because I enjoy it so well. I've been drawing for 5 years now. I was mostly doing portraits but soon I got bored of it and tryed some concepts/illustration.
I started using digital and I'm still getting used to it.

Although I'm just a hobyist I like to improve at what I'm doing and I think the best way to do that is to communicate with people that know more than you about it.

So yea.. :)

Aaaand I almos forgot to include some of my work here Rolling eyes, funny thought

Some cool stuff also quick tip to improving is doing studies of things you would like to draw
and of course welcom to the Daggers! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!

BTW I really seems to tend to avoid pulling out reffs and making research... and my results suffer for it :)