Adori's Sketchbook
Hello readers/viewers! My name is Adori and this is my sketchbook. I draw for my own personal happiness, I'm not looking to build my career from my art, nor am I planning to go to art school. I want to create comics and animations so that I and the world can enjoy them.

My favorite artistic styles are cartoon and anime/manga; I think that my style is a combination of both. However, I feel that my style has become too cartoony and I would like to brush up on my realism a bit.

I am best at drawing people, but I would like to learn how to draw animals, scenery, drawing folds, and how to colour.

Thank you for looking into my sketchbook!

[Image: tumblr_mmlo5x28F81qmau1ao1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mmlo1jEUeN1qmau1ao1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mm5dlo345g1qmau1ao1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mm5fk2vp801qmau1ao1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mlgydvg0uS1qmau1ao1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mho4a9p2WI1qmau1ao1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mc8envoSMH1qmau1ao1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mbyso3WOF01qmau1ao1_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mnwh5pBXgV1qmau1ao1_500.png]
[Image: tumblr_mnwh5pBXgV1qmau1ao4_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mnwh5pBXgV1qmau1ao5_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mnwh5pBXgV1qmau1ao6_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mnwh5pBXgV1qmau1ao7_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_mnwh5pBXgV1qmau1ao8_1280.png]
Nice to see some cartoons!
Welcome to the daggers Adori! It would be helpful to the people looking at your work if you could tell us some stuff about it, like what kind of art you like and whether you want to be a professional, and what kind of job you're trying to get if that's the case.

I think right now your work doesn't have enough depth or form, it would really help you out to start studying perspective right away. There are a lot of good books you can get on the subject, I recommend Scott Robertson's perspective DVDs if you can get them, or the books of Andrew Loomis, or D'amelio's perspective drawing handbook.
One tip I got from an anatomy class was to break everything I draw into blocks, which forced me to decide whether the forms I was drawing were coming towards me or going away from me. Try doing this when you're sketching things out, I think that will help a lot.

Good luck! I hope to see more work soon! Keep drawing!