A bit about myself
Hello there

I took up drawing about 15 months ago after not having drawn for about 8 years. I'd been passionate about drawing as a kid and teenager but I fell into the trap of believing that I'd never get anywhere with it, that I needed to focus on other things to go to Uni and get a good job. Now I have the 'good job' and all I can think about it how I can not do this for the next 50 years, I need to do something I can be passionate about. I didn't really expect drawing to be that passion, it's more something I just took up because I remembered enjoying it, but it quickly snowballed and now I'm confident that's the direction I want to head in.

I'm hoping to use these forums to catalogue my work in a sketchbook and to motivate and push myself to keep improving. The community seems really nice, it looks like there's a lot of focus on helping everyone improve and I really like the idea of the bloodsport challenges and hopefully I'll participate in those later.

The goal for this year is to focus on creation, I'd spent most of my first year turning myself into something of a glorified photocopier and I realized about a month ago that my ability to create figures, enviroments, etc was very poor. The long term goal is to turn it into a career before I hit 30 (I'm currently 23)

Here's a couple of my earliest drawings, about a month in

Slowly but surely though I've been improving though.

Hopefully I'll see you soon in my sketchbook.