Hello Daggers
Hi everyone. My name's Chris, I'm 26 and I live in the Falkland Islands.

I used to draw a lot til I was 17, but kinda stopped for further education. About 4 years ago education started turning into an awful grind, and stumbling across Dave Rapoza's work on dA planted a seed in my head. I thought 'here's a guy about my age, creating awesome art from home for a living' and decided I needed that to be my life too. When he started the Crimson Daggers livestreams he talked a lot about how to improve, the kind of mindset you need etc and I tried to take it all on board.

For the last 4 years I've been teaching myself (JUST managed to scrape by in Uni) but I've never been good at showing my work online. I think my art had always disappointed me so much that I never wanted to show it or attach it to my name. Recently I discovered I'm no longer ashamed of my paintings, and I'm pretty proud of how far I've come.

So, I think the next step is showing my work. I'm at a point where I need input from other artists and really want to be part of the online community. I feel like I know the Crimson Daggers pretty well because I've been a lurker since its inception, so this was the first place I thought of. I'll start a sketchbook soon and throw up my latest stuff, but in the mean time my site and blog are in my sig.

Looking forward to having some conversations!