Hi everyone!
Heard about the daggers yesterday and stopped by to check it out, wow you guys are awesome!

I'm a 20 year old game-programming student from Norway that is way more into art than programming so I spend most of my spare time painting and trying to improve my skills. Came here to share some of my work and get feedback as well as to bask in the glorious presence of creative artists!

I'll behave, I swear:D
Welcome derA!

Enjoy your stay!
Hey derA :)
Welcome to Crimson Daggers.
I'm sure you will have a great time here sharing your work with others and meeting new people. Maybe you will find someone with same interests and you will start making little games^^ I would love to see that.
Anyway, have fun,and can't wait to see your sketchbook :D

CD dA FM  MaL
(05-23-2013, 01:53 AM)Toxicpanda Wrote: Hey derA :)
Welcome to Crimson Daggers.
I'm sure you will have a great time here sharing your work with others and meeting new people. Maybe you will find someone with same interests and you will start making little games^^ I would love to see that.
Anyway, have fun,and can't wait to see your sketchbook :D

Thank you! I already have a small group of fellow students that make small games, tho it's nothing special yet. (our website here: http://suttungdigital.com/)
I've put up some of my sketches here although my finished works thread is a little nicer to look at:)

thanks again!