Heya, crew!
Wink 
Hello, people!

I just registered and still gotta pick an avatar, but I'm really excited about being part of the Daggers. I was a bit reluctant at first for fear of getting my ass kicked so hard I'd quit art all together, but a friend made me put my **** together. All this crimson is intimidating, but I'm really looking forward to be a part of this awesome community. So, I hope we'll get along!
(05-24-2013, 07:03 AM)LeoPinheiro Wrote: Hello, people!

I just registered and still gotta pick an avatar, but I'm really excited about being part of the Daggers. I was a bit reluctant at first for fear of getting my ass kicked so hard I'd quit art all together, but a friend made me put my **** together. All this crimson is intimidating, but I'm really looking forward to be a part of this awesome community. So, I hope we'll get along!

Welcome fellow new member! I know what you mean, but the community here has been great so far and just browsing through peoples SB's and getting feedback on your own stuff is truly inspiring and motivating! Looking forward to seeing your stuff!

Thanks, DerA! :D