hello everyone!
Thumbs Down 
Hello, all!
My name is Tamires and I`m a graphic design from Brazil currently studying in Gainesville, Florida, on a scholarship. My dream is to become a concept artist and live through my art, so here I am, struggling to improve and seeking other good fellows to embrace the same journey with.

It`s been almost 3 years since I started drawing with a tablet, and I can say it wasn`t easy (nor it`s been), but hey, I`m having fun, so that`s what`s most important. In the mood of wishing to improve, I`m also seeking mentoring to work on specific problems. If you guys want to check out my study blog, it`s up here: my blog and my portfolio is here.

I`m also looking for streaming partners, so :)
HI everyone Sharyn james here. I was a hair stylist by profession. I have some allergy issues needing medical facilities all the time so i choose to live in aged home instead of nursing homes because this age home offers some extraordinary services with medical facilities. In nursing home we are just stuck to to a bed or room but here we have lots of activities like swimming walking exercising celebrating functions birthdays. Anyways the reason for joining this forum is to stay up to date about his community, meet new people and share our experience.