Panda should work >.<
I remember writing one deathline already here,but I didn't really keep up with it and somehow-I'm glad that I didn't.
After finally finishing working for PD and giving my last sketches there, I have time to do some studies. And since summer is almost here,and I'll hopefully have more free time, I decided to set up some goals.

- First I have to pass all my exams till 20.07. and try to get as higher score as I can as always.
- During that time I have to start seriously working on human anatomy,since I've been trying to "cover up" all the things that I didn't study before- like hands and feets. Also I will study muscle structure because I want to work with creatures more. So animal studies all the way too.
- Finish all commissions
- And start working on my little project that I wrote down but never had time to start sketching it.
- Also, I believe that I will have a job in studio so I'll try to study more about graphic design too.

- And last - I have to start working out. I actually started already few weeks ago and I must say...I feel great. Just 10 minutes a day and I feel better. So I have to work out not to lose weight but to keep myself healthy and less tired.

I hope I'll keep up with deathline this time :)
Another little thing I wanted to say. I've noticed lot of people taking a break from college or droping it because of art. Why? I live 2 hours away from my college, and I spend 4 hours a day in bus + few hours for classes. When I get home I have to work some stuff for graphic studio, and after that I paint. I still manage to work out,cook,clean,and play piano,do photography,or just read a good book. If you think that you don't have time-you are wrong.There is always time,you just have to organise it and keep relaxed. Don't think that anyone is pushing you around and forcing you to work. Do what you like, enjoy your studies, go out,and keep yourself healthy.
Good luck^^

CD dA FM  MaL
Hey, way to figure out and go after the areas where you feel shaky.

Good luck on exams, work, and working out, too!

Sketchbook