Alex Konstads Sketchbook
Hey guys, got a horde of recommendations to join this forum as the community is just plain awesome. I loosely took part in daggers when it first started but schooling pulled me away, that didn't work out as well as I had wished so now I'm back! Going to start fresh from this point on so I'll try not to post any old work. If you'd like you can see most of that on my blog

www.alexkonstad.blogspot.com

Cheers!
:O I love ur work man, cool to see you posting on here! Can't wait to see more : D

Feel free to contact or follow me in these places aswell!

| DeviantArt
| Blog
| Facebook
Oooooo, good to see you here man, you've got some really awesome work. Looking forward to the new stuff. Welcome

Gorgeous work !
Welcome to Crimson Daggers Alex. I have a feeling that this might become my top 5 favourite sketchbook here already :) I love your style, the colors you use,and how funny your works are. Can't wait to see more :D

CD dA FM  MaL
Matt Radway - Thanks dude!
JakeB - Thanks man! good to be here!
Toxicpanda - Aw man, thanks!

Alright here is another piece of rune art for poxnora. thanks for looking!

Looking good, stud.
Oh man this stuff is hot! Love it!
Thanks dudes, Godin, is that you?

Another pox piece for now, I need to get my arse to scanner.

It is, indeed ;]

Nice colors on that last one.
alex always love your work mate,i remember your older stuff back from ca.org days...
hoo hah! good to see y'all here!

Good to see YOU here, sizzle chest.
hehe, smooches.

Just some sketches for now, finished up my first applibot set, excited to show those soon!

Wow, such awesome coloring! Love everything, especially post #8. Shading metal is a pain in the ass, and it looks like you just made like, two brush strokes, and got it right. Yeaaaah, subscribing. :)
Nice to see your work here Alex! Now you made me really consider starting up a sb soon ;)

DV~
love your work alex. post #11 is really great :D
Alex Konstad on Crimson Daggers?!

I'm going to be checking in with this sketchbook regularly... 154218d4