Mr. Wilson
Hey, I'm 25 years old and live on the Space Coast of Florida. My art journey began at 22 while fumbling around at the community college. When I got out of high school I thought I wanted to be an engineer, then a web developer, graphic designer... Getting closer, and finally Fine Art which has led me into illustration and concept art.

The goal is to eventually work with either Blizzard or Irrational Games. I love Bioshock Infinite's art even though I haven't played the game yet.

So, that being said I'm giving myself a 6 month challenge and will devote 30 hrs a week minimum at improving my art. The numbers guy in me had to calculate it, 720 hrs added to the 10,000 hour bucket.
Hey! welcome and good luck : )

counting hours is a really useful tool, so listen to that numbers guy as much as you can. The most productive times for me have been the ones where I tracked the my hours everyday on paper. start a sketchbook and put it in your signature and you'll be ready to go ~

"If you want liberation in this life, there is no area that you do not watch. Watch the breathing, watch the posture, watch the flow of energy, watch the texture of the mind, watch the response to objects." - Namgyal Rinpoche
Good idea, thanks
Hey Nefas, welcome around ! You should start posting your sketchbook and show us what u got :p

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
-Lao Tzu

Blog | Sketchbook | dA