Back in the saddle!
Hey there. I'm new here. My name is Sallie Rios. I had made an account a couple months back but didn't get to use it. Now I'm here exploring the site to see if it has what I need. I need critique for my works, painting advice, any advice really. I'm working hard trying to learn everything I can but going the self taught path is not easy and it gets overwhelming sometimes. ^^'

I'm 23, I have a BA in English Literature and I'm working on a Masters in Translation. Not really interested enough in all that but I've always been good with languages so what the hell, I needed something practical. What I love to do is art. It is the only thing that can get me off my ass to spend countless hours working. I don't think anything motivates me like art does so I keep at it, hoping I get better, it's happening but slowly. I want it to go faster, hence my presence here. Let's see if it helps.
Hi Sallie! Welcome to the Daggers!

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here, keeping in mind the saying: "what you put into something is what you'll get out". :)

I know exactly what you mean about art being that one thing you can work hours on end! You'll fit in just fine here haha

Enjoy your stay, join in on the community!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(06-27-2013, 08:30 AM)smrrfette Wrote: Hi Sallie! Welcome to the Daggers!

I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here, keeping in mind the saying: "what you put into something is what you'll get out". :)

I know exactly what you mean about art being that one thing you can work hours on end! You'll fit in just fine here haha

Enjoy your stay, join in on the community!

Thank you! ^^