Hello, all.
Hi. You can call me Jen or CitrusVeggie, whatever you prefer. I am an animation student fresh out of SCAD who is dissatisfied with the progress I've made in my 4 years attending that institution (it is not at the fault if my teachers-- they did the best they could with me). I discovered Crimson Daggers through the conceptart.org Facebook forum. I really like the look of this artist community and hope this will help me to better understand other artists's work methods and determine the best way to improve my own work. I am hoping with time and practice I can reach a point where I'm more satisfied with the work I produce.

You can check out my work at jenniferfrisco.com (requires Flash Player - not compatible with mobile just yet)
Hey Jen, welcome to le daggers :D

Mmm, that sucks to hear. I checked out your site, it's not as bad as you're making it out to be haha. It feels like you have learned quite a lot in the past 4 years. :)

I hope you're able find what you're looking for here and join in on the fun!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(06-27-2013, 08:43 AM)smrrfette Wrote: Hey Jen, welcome to le daggers :D

Mmm, that sucks to hear. I checked out your site, it's not as bad as you're making it out to be haha. It feels like you have learned quite a lot in the past 4 years. :)

I hope you're able find what you're looking for here and join in on the fun!

Thank you. I had some excellent teachers, and I agree that I learned a lot. I think for now I'm going to do some studies in lighting and perspective since those are a huge issue for me. Thank you for the warm welcome.