A new challenger has come!
I'll try to keep this all short and simple.
My name is Eva Bonita, a 20 year-old female who seeks passion in art specifically targeting concept art, illustration, and comic books esp. in character design...

...at least that's what I want to say that I do for a living. Right now, I'm still developing myself and researching all the ups and downs of this industry. I would say I'm a student since everyday, I strive to do all the research I can do really make it into this industry. I was an art student who did go to a real art school for 3 years, but I decided that I was in the wrong place. I'll say this now, I was in the Art Institute for Game Art and Design...
...but I learned so little in a span of all those years, and I decided that I need to get out and do this on my own. That was when I found all these amazing websites, magazines, and artists that ACTUALLY have something to do with what I want to do.

Specific goal:
-Be an illustrator and comic book artist for Udon Comics. Everyone's art style is different but at the same time, so unified. And this also branches down to being...
-A character designer working for Capcom. Well, okay. So that's like the hardest dream to achieve. It's my ultimate one as well. And I know I can be at least close to them through Udon. Almost everything Capcom has produced (Street Fighter, Ace Attorney, Devil May Cry, etc.) I could say has ultimately contributed what I am now as a growing artist. That's why I want to be there when all the art is being done.

Biggest Influence:
-Noah Bradley. That guy, man. He is unbelievable. I first discovered him in youtube with his 30 minute video of The Art of Freelancing. That's when it all started. I looked at his portfolio, read all of his blog posts, and purchased the full 4-hour video of The Art of Freelancing. Through him, I was also able to discover other amazing artists (and there are way too many to mention and I know I will in time get to know more and more of them). The ultimate piece that led me to become a much better and knowledgeable artist is the Noah's Summer Art camp. We're his first test subjects of 400+ people from all over the world... and we have all immensely improved. Noah, more power to you. More power to YOU.
PS: He was the one who recommended Crimson Daggers to me. :D
-Alvin Lee. He is the man. The man I want to be (and not in the sense you might be thinking about). He's living my dream. He's in Udon, does comics and illustration, has worked for games like Street Fighter, and I always gawk at the art work he does whenever I visit his site. Someday, I plan to take up his course in Schoolism and be under his wing. That would be dream as of now.

How I'm going to achieve my dream, it's all just coming to me. I definitely want to learn more and more, and I know Crimson Daggers will be a great contributor to my success.

Let the art live on.
Hi eva I'm trying to figure out how to add/join you
(06-27-2013, 08:11 AM)Shaun Roboticvs Wrote: Hi eva I'm trying to figure out how to add/join you

I did already :) Go to the Member List and type in my name. Just do some explorin' as I am right now since I'm fairly new as well!
Holla fellow Noah Bradley students.
*salutes* :)