A new artist joins the mix.
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

The names John and I'm one of many from an art class taught by Noah Bradley that will be joining your community shortly :)

A little specifics about me. I'm 25 years young currently working as a mining permit technician at an engineering firm whom has dabbed in art off and on for many years. I'm mostly an environmental artist although I wish to get into figures more. As for my current experience? I am mostly self-taught with a class from CGMA and Noah's class.

As for future goals. Well one can dream or envision one's future but it may not necessarily work out that way. If I had to choose I would say a conceptual artist for Bethesda but let's not focus on that for quite some time. I look forward to being with you all.

Thanks.
Hey John, welcome to the daggers!

Haha, yes indeed. The second I read Noah's post about art schools and saw that he linked CD, I lol'd.

Sounds like you've achieved a lot in your life so far, that's great to hear!

And hey! Having a dream or a goal in mind is a good thing! You shouldn't brush it off, you should embrace it :) if it's really strong, it will be able to get you working when you're "feeling tired" or "can't be bothered" - it will make you become the best you can be because you want it to become your reality so badly!

I really hope you enjoy your stay John!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all