Sares Sketchbook
Hi guys! Decided I would jump on the bandwagon and post a sketchbook.

A lot of my stuff is bad primarily due to it all being learning/studies.

I will try to post my older stuff in chronological order, but I may get messed up...

Anyway, been doing this for around 6-8 months and i'm slowly learning. Would like to be a bit faster, but what the hell ^_^

Will update when I can :D

First study I ever did - Back on an MTE-450 Bamboo (Google them, they're tiny o.o)
[Image: horus1final_zps12a14862.jpg]

For a friend on a SIM game - Also first attempt at shoes on a horse. Took me until I uploaded to realize I didn't put a forelock on it (Lmao, woops)

[Image: Falabella-Final2_zpsed32aa33.png]

First girl study... ref is from faestock on deviantart if anyone wants to check her out. She has some really nice stuff. Also never done material before.

[Image: Girl-Study-4hr_zps2e1a24c4.jpg]

First canine I've painted.
[Image: Dog-Study_zpsbe066d5b.jpg]

Tried to study wings...
[Image: BAT2_zpsd4617a8f.jpg]

Also posted in the Visual Library Building #5 - Horses section:
[Image: Chestnut-Horse_zps533160db.jpg]

Newest study from last night.
Po from Kung Fu Panda, movie still study.
Po/KFP property of DreamWorks Animation ^_^
First time i've really bucked up and started playing with texture brushes.... Still a fledgeling but textures are so much fun O.O
[Image: Pofinal_zpsd684da1e.jpg]
hey sarah!
great studies! not much i can comment on atm. post more!
also might want to put your SB in your signature so people can find it easily, i had to dig around to find it.
funny name btw, hehe

"If you want liberation in this life, there is no area that you do not watch. Watch the breathing, watch the posture, watch the flow of energy, watch the texture of the mind, watch the response to objects." - Namgyal Rinpoche