New guy incoming.
Hey all,

Heard this community had a bit of life in it ;). Thought I'd make an account after I saw the wealth of feedback and communication from everyone.

I'll be setting up a sketchbook in the next couple of days. You can check out my DA here http://nphill19.deviantart.com/ in the mean time.

I'm a Uni student in the states, just realized I wanted art more than my previous major, and been studying for almost a year. Lots of self-study considering the college is pro modern abstraction and not realism or anything that would actually help me get work.

Current goal? Get into The Art Department with a scholarship and hope I can go lol.

[font=Impact] “There is no substitute for hard work.”
Thomas Edison
[/font]

DeviantArt
CD SketchBook
Hey buddy!

Fantastic to hear and see how hard you're working! That still-life in your dA gallery looks great!

Remember, anything's possible if you put your mind to it and then work, work, work towards it!

Enjoy your stay!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(07-06-2013, 09:26 AM)smrrfette Wrote: Hey buddy!

Fantastic to hear and see how hard you're working! That still-life in your dA gallery looks great!

Remember, anything's possible if you put your mind to it and then work, work, work towards it!

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks for the kind words! I'm sure it'll be great here. =D

[font=Impact] “There is no substitute for hard work.”
Thomas Edison
[/font]

DeviantArt
CD SketchBook