Squeak.
Hello!

I'm here to first and foremost interrupt the hello titling of all introductions, which i will hopefully not mess up because this is my first time being on any kind of forum ever.

Now with that out of the way, I will admit to actually being here to improve my art too(what an unexpected turn!), because some persons on the internet mentioned it's a good place to do that. No, you can't ask me who they were because i forgot :c

I live in hungary(so if i murder the spelling on some words, i will shamelessly use that as an excuse), but plan to move in to my boyfriend in colorado, but that doesn't really matter here actually :D I went to art and animation school for a year but quit because we quite honestly were just spending 12 hours a day staring at eachother and doing nothing in particular. So i've been alone with my art (hopefully only) up until now. I'll just go link my tumblr http://velannal.tumblr.com/ , some of the finished pieces have the link to my deviantart too on them so i think that's it for the art links.

I hope you people will be friendly and not chase me away with pitchforks and daggers :D
I'm going to go make a top secret base in the sketchbook part just in case.
Hey Velannal, how ya doin'?!
Welcome to the daggers--!!

Wow, first timer on a forum? Awesome!
I hope you find your time with us enjoyable, you don't have to be alone with your art anymoreeeee ;)
Ooh haha I'm really digging that sketch you posted on your Tumblr on the 4th of July xD

Hahaha we would never do that! You're more than welcome here!

I look forward to checking out your sketchbook and hope you join in on the fun here at CD :D

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all