Crackedskull's calendar of studies.
Hey daggers. Ive been having a friend like relationship with art. Half a year ago I fell in love with it, but a big hulking guy called School kept me down. 1 month ago though. Me and art eloped to a land called Summervacation. And since then Ive been "doing it" every day.

Silly stories aside, I plan to master the fundamentals and become a professional artist like many of you fellows. For that I devised a schedule (this was back when I was in school and did only 2 hrs of art in a WEEK).

First I thought to myself: when summer begins, I will become more disciplined and better at art.
Then I constructed the previously mentioned schedule. In this schedule I study all kinds of fundamentals and vary it up.
1st week: 5hrs a day
2nd week: 6hrs a day
3rd week: 7hrs a day
4th week: 8hrs a day
5-12th week: 8-X hours a day (X being the number of how much I can keep on going in a day)
When school begins: 3-5hrs a day

I gotta say it has been hard as hell at times, but right now im on my 6th week(I think) and I've seen tons of improvement in both my discipline and my progress in art.
I have scrounged up tons of info/books/refs etc.

Still its no cakewalk. But I got nothing better to do anyway.
Recently I got a tablet and things changed.
1st: I started to enjoy drawing/painting even more
2nd: My wrist and eyes got tired easier. For the wrist it has that dull'ish weird feeling(no actual pain though so thats good i quess).

As for my healthyness I take a break every hour. And I plan to split the work schedule in half between pencil and paper and tablet if it gets any worse.

Have a nice day!

Those are some hard-core study hours man, kudos. If you stick to that you're gonna level up like mad, go for it!

p.s. I do love art in my heart but she can be such a cruel mistress! She never makes me feel adequate... I hope you two are happy together, you seem to spend more time together than we have recently, but im growing to love her again so i hope one day she'll be good to me! Hehe all the best ;)
Music is the key!
Best of luck with that Ward.