sugar sketch
I guess this is pretty explanatory, but I'm starting a sketchbook thread to egg myself on and keep a record of my progress in view of artists I admire. So! I'm kicking this off with some of the stuff from the top few layers of my desktop (it's a jungle out there). Let the level grinding commence!!!

[Image: dOzuf5z.jpg?1]

[Image: 8NiX8j5.png]

[Image: shDaRuY.png]

[Image: TavplRL.png]
Boop. I'm mostly spending my time on dinosaurs which I need to upload into the art hard group thread! (!!)

[Image: iVb7ROn.png]
[Image: KN9W60X.jpg]
[Image: HCWw6oL.png]
post more to get more critique also you seem to have interest in portrait so maybe post something else
(08-05-2013, 04:30 AM)darktiste Wrote: post more to get more critique also you seem to have interest in portrait so maybe post something else

I'm just posting as I go along, since this is a sketchbook thread and nothing more serious. I'm not particularly looking for critique in these, as sketchbooking for me is a pretty casual thing. I'd planned on posting in the critique forum when I had something specific I wanted constructive feedback on. C: My interests are pretty varied, but I end up drawing a lot of heads because they're difficult for me.