Hello there !
Just joined this awesome forum. I am a software developer that wants to become a really good artist. My long term goal is to become good enough to work as a professional 2d artist in the game/movie industry (but I have a long way to go heh =). I am really motivated and hardworking and my main reason the join this forum is to hang out with other artists and help them(when I get good enough =)), participate in groups/challenges and get some critique that will help me achieve my long term goal! =). Nice to meet you all !
Hey man, welcome to the CD forums!!

Sounds fantastic! I'll be looking out for your sketchbook and and posted in our challenges! Anything is possible if you put your mind to it. No, really, it is :)

Please, feel free to join in on the community fun, we won't bite haha, enjoy your stay!

^ ^

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Welcome to Daggers :D

I look forward to seeing your sketchbook here :D

This site has been a massive help to me and massive improvements in my work in the few short days I've been here. So if I can do it, anyone can hehe... I look forward to seeing your sketchbook :D

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage