First Sketch! Gimmie some feedback ya :D
hey guys just wanted you guys to check out a drawing I did and wanted some feedback. It's a freehand drawing of Tyler the Creator's Wolf album cover just using a basic graphite drawing pencil. Thanks for ya time and feedback! :D
THE DRAWING
Tyler is definitely a unique looking dude. I could tell who it was right away but like, you should work on your rendering. take a look at how light works on a 3d object. Really look at your reference images. Otherwise, if this was your first sketch, good work!

(08-18-2013, 04:49 AM)donniebear Wrote: hey guys just wanted you guys to check out a drawing I did and wanted some feedback. It's a freehand drawing of Tyler the Creator's Wolf album cover just using a basic graphite drawing pencil. Thanks for ya time and feedback! :D
THE DRAWING

additionally I am a fan on Tyler and Wolfgang so I know what he is supposed to look like and how weird his videos are.
oh hell yeah man!! Such a amazing group, but thanks man! But yeaaah I see whatcha mean. some shades could be darker and some lighter. But nahh I've done a few more but nothing really in all pencil just sharpie drawings. :D