A year from now, huh?
It's a bit hard for me to impose goals. as soon as I put them I feel oppressed, follow them up for two weeks or so, and slowly forget about them. Guess I'm just used to this sense of freedom, which is sadly taking me nowhere.

Let's hope that letting other people know about them will make more consistent, if only for not being called a quitter.

Long term goals (a year or so)
-Work on some major projects. I'm not asking for a MTG card or the next Metroid by Retro Studios (although that might be bloody nice), but by that time I want to have a couple of cool projects under my belt. A successful indie game, for example.

-Have a piece published on a Ballistic Publishing book.

-Be able to make a living out of art.

Mid term goals (4-6 months)
-Have some exposure on ImagineFX or the likes of it.
-Run a relatively known blog, where I get to talk about art and post WIPs.
-Do some commissions. Perhaps even get an entry job on a small studio.

Short term
-Stop calling it a day after drawing a couple of figures and actually finish pieces.
-Be less harsh on myself. When it comes to anatomy, I push myself a lot, until everything looks as perfect as possible. You know how sometimes anatomy on a photo seems to be wrong, even though in reality is like that? I force myself to correct that until it fits "My Ideals", whatever they may be.
-Learn to use color properly. Seriously, not just apply a watercolour wash on top of a graphite drawing. I want to learn about values on color and apply them properly.