New to Crimsondaggers :)
Tongue 
Hi Everyone! My name is Kinga Szopinska. I am currently attending a community college in Chicago and hoping to transfer to a 4 year University to study Illustration. I have enjoyed art for as long as I can remember and love to work in great detail. Although I am often doubtful about my ability to become successful in the art field, I have no doubts that this is what makes me the happiest. I signed up for crimsondaggers.com about two months ago after a Facebook friend suggested it as a good way to communicate about art ideas and give some exposure to my art. However, I just got around to using it now. So far, I am very excited to see the motivation in this online community and I would love for it to rub off on me too! :p I hope that by using this site, I will be able to improve my skills as well as learn ways to get commissions and advice about my future :)
Welcome Kinga.
Good to know your passionate about art.
Anyway hard work is the path to success, so good luck and if you need crits or help feel free to ask :)

Hello :)

I agree! Hard work is the backbone. And thank-you! I'm sure critiques will help me allot in the future, its always good to see something from another person's point of view. If you would like a critique, just let me know also! :)

Your sketchbook looks like you are really working, love the bubble study! The colors are brilliant
YAAAAY, you made it! Make yourself at hoome ( :

Welcome to Crimson Daggers Kinga!!

I hope you, like me, enjoy it here! You seem to have a lot of ambition and positivity so don't let the 'feeling not good enough' drag you down. We all have that and that's what drives us to improve hehe!! I look forward to seeing your sketchbook and watching you grow. Plus you already have a friend here (from Facebook) so that's great too!! Anyways I wish you the best of luck with what you're doing now and your Uni ambition!! And I'll cya around

~mii

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage 
(09-06-2013, 02:57 PM)Mannyhaatz Wrote: YAAAAY, you made it! Make yourself at hoome ( :

Thank you! :) So far I'm really enjoying this site!

(09-07-2013, 09:21 AM)missimoinsane Wrote: Welcome to Crimson Daggers Kinga!!

I hope you, like me, enjoy it here! You seem to have a lot of ambition and positivity so don't let the 'feeling not good enough' drag you down. We all have that and that's what drives us to improve hehe!! I look forward to seeing your sketchbook and watching you grow. Plus you already have a friend here (from Facebook) so that's great too!! Anyways I wish you the best of luck with what you're doing now and your Uni ambition!! And I'll cya around

~mii

(09-07-2013, 09:21 AM)missimoinsane Wrote: Welcome to Crimson Daggers Kinga!!

~mii

Thank you for your warm welcome and positivism! :) It sure is nice to be reminded of these things, and thanks! Ill look forward to watching your work as well!
You're most welcome :D

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage