The Newb
Hey all!

I found this through Dave's blog and livestream. I've been watching for a while, and I want to see if I can bring it to the next level. I have a modest portfolio over at www.kingmule.net, and I want to use Crimson Daggers as a way to really expand my work and ... well ... find work if I can. Any advice and encouragement will be well appreciated!Insane, ecstatic
Hey Kingmule, welcome to CD!

I checked out your portfolio and things are looking good already!! It's gonna be awesome to follow your work and progress in the forums (you should make a sketchbook so we can keep up with your work!)

I hope you enjoy your stay! :)

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
Hi!

Welcome to Crimson Daggers. I had a quick peak at your "modest" portfolio. And I really like your concepts and this you have great foundations to really build upon, you lucky person you! I hope that Daggers helps you reach the level you wish to be and I look forward to seeing your sketchbook post here :) Anyways welcome and hope to see you around .

~mii

© missimoinsane:  Daggers Sketchbook  |  deviantART  |  Facebook Page  |  Personal Webpage