Beginning of a long journey... Well lets get cracking.
This is my personal challenge, and is strongly based off of Budgie's 200 pages of madness challenge, to fill an entire 100 sheet notebook in a few months with strong, meaningful studies, good art, experimenting with diffrent mediums, and to improve as much as possible. My goal will to complete a 100 sheet notebook by 12/31/13 or sooner. It's going to be a long ride, but might as well get started. No point in stalling. *cracks knuckles* less dooo eeettttt!!!
(09-09-2013, 09:38 AM)doyalRobotics Wrote: This is my personal challenge, and is strongly based off of Budgie's 200 pages of madness challenge, to fill an entire 100 sheet notebook in a few months with strong, meaningful studies, good art, experimenting with diffrent mediums, and to improve as much as possible. My goal will to complete a 100 sheet notebook by 12/31/13 or sooner. It's going to be a long ride, but might as well get started. No point in stalling. *cracks knuckles* less dooo eeettttt!!!

Good luck! Post pics and also, can you link me to "Budgie's 200 pages of madness challenge". I'm new to this site so I'm not sure if Budgie is a well known poster or if that was a typo for Bungie the game company :P