Ted krüzsely's sketch book
Here's my sketch book.

I l just be posting some of the stuff iv worked on , and stuff il be working on during school .

Any feed back and suggestions would be awesome.

I'm doing this so that i'm not hiding in the dark anymore ,and am getting my self out there.

Thanks for stopping bye.
have a great day.

this is some of my old work from last year . a lot of improvement has been made since then.

Attached Files Image(s)

These are some fan art i did that are poster size of reboot. i was inspired by Dave Rapoza's TMNT.
these were a hell of a lot of work and too a lot of time. 40+hours with sketches and trial and error. they are big 16"x20" in real size. there about 80 % done and im holding of on the finishing touchs as i could keep hen pecking for ever.

Feedback is appreciated as i do want to print theses off one day.

Attached Files Image(s)

here are some landscape roughs im working on for concept art class.
one is a night scene with a dark forge type city and the other is a ghosty forest.

Attached Files Image(s)

the enviroments are awesome! keep it work the good work :)

these ended up being final project submissions for class. i defiantly learned a lot doing studies of composition and and how to create atmospheric depth

Attached Files Image(s)

female chest study

Attached Files Image(s)

character turn around for a project.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey man, your sketchbook is looking good!

Great study to application with the character above.

I also likkng the fan art pieces you did in post #2!
Its really great that you're working a lot from imagination,
I would suggest working on your edge control I.e. hard vs soft in the light and what's not in the light. I think it could really make your painting ls pop!

Keep going man :D

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
female study #2 about 2 hours, i didn't want to keep working on it forever.
im going to try to recreate this after from memory in an a attempt to pull from imagination , or something like that

Attached Files Image(s)

female figure study #3. this was about 5 hours, At the end i was really figuring out a way to get form a way i never tired before. Great practice, learned a tone.

Attached Files Image(s)

Color and value comps for a school project I'm currently working ion

Attached Files Image(s)