Hello
Hello from this side El, im a hobbyist, mostly digital, painter. Im not drawning a lot but a few people told me that everything can change if ill join here:)
Im self-taught artist, which is sometimes toooooooooo lazy. Im drawing for, hm, 3 years now since i got my tablet, with long breaks (sometimes even 4 months;c). Im using Paint Tool SAI, mostly because o that my computer cant run any version of photoshop (yeah i have it but i cant use).
I like to draw mostly humanoids, half humans, and many fanarts from games, and anime.
I love to make gifts so usually everything what i do its for someone:)
My target is raise my skills as a painter, do more "realistic" things with background as well :3

I will try to make my own sketchbook, when i will have a piece of wip, or something.
Sorry for this 8 before my name, El was too short:)
Thank you .
Hey there El! Welcome to CD from a fellow hobyist! And yeah, you have come to the right place to be a better painter, massive amounts of inspiration here. Nice to see someone using SAI, its good software. Start a sketchbook! You will be inspired to draw, draw, draw, and draw some more! Hope to see your work soon !