Atrocity Tourism : Podcast Edition
So...this is what I listen to on a regular basis. Listen at your own risk of sanity and enjoy.

The F-Plus - Terrible Things Read With Enthusiasm
http://thefpl.us/ [Although it's all audio, some episodes and material are potentially NSFW]

I still don't know who linked me this, they linked me one of the episodes that the podcast covers creepy dating profiles and Craigslist posts, been hooked ever since.

Basically, if you were to take a group of readers that consists of a couple of writers, a voice actor, a few artists, a former soldier, some random people from Steam, and have them find the most depraved, insane, and bizarre things to read from the net (and some books), with the premise to read everything like an old radio drama by putting on voices, you pretty much have this. Check it out.

Lou Fernandez Reads The Internet For You!
loureads.com/ [Some posts are NSFW]

Pretty similar to the F-Plus, with much more depraved subjects, and a horrible site layout, and only one guy doing all of the readings who did some guest readings on the F-Plus.

The Furcast
furcast.fm/‎

Haven't listened to a whole lot of this. A lot of the episodes are several hours long and could use some better editing, some hit-n-miss episodes, not as extreme as the other podcasts, but this has gotten some good laughs out of me.