I've chosen mine, but I got some doubts!
So guys, I just signed up here!! And I'm trully excited to participate of the bloodsports, mainly cuz I'm a huge fan of Mayazaki!! I've already made a decision I'll make the "Mononoke Hime" coverart!! I'll post my studies and ideas in the next few days, but I didn't get, how will we send all this material to them?? I mean how do we do, we post here and It's OK, or we got to make a file with all the studies there?
(02-04-2012, 02:33 AM)Markdotea Wrote: So guys, I just signed up here!! And I'm trully excited to participate of the bloodsports, mainly cuz I'm a huge fan of Mayazaki!! I've already made a decision I'll make the "Mononoke Hime" coverart!! I'll post my studies and ideas in the next few days, but I didn't get, how will we send all this material to them?? I mean how do we do, we post here and It's OK, or we got to make a file with all the studies there?

Hey and welcome! Once you are done with your painting you take that AND your studies and send them to Dave and Dan via e-mail ([email protected]). Many people post their studies and stuff on this forum so feel free to do so. :) Good luck!
Welcome! Can't wait to see your stuff! :D

Thank u guys for the information, don't expect stuff like u do!! U guys are really pro!! But I'll really push myself!!