Greetings..
Greetings my dear cyber friends,

Name: Vincent Bomb

Weapon: long bow on his back wrapped in black leather along with a bear skin quiver, leg machete, carrying a Barrett .50 cal sniper, Frag and stun’s attached to his belt along with two single axes, and a trench knife in his boot.

Appearance: Black leather split tail trench coat blood stains the front , Vintage black lace up combat boots, a scar across his neck trailing down his body, strong legs and well built, dark green pants with the knifes attached clearly to his belt and one in his boot, semi-short black hair, a Mjolnir around his neck made of pewter. Skin tone pale.

Height:5’11

Weight:175

Personality: easy to anger, will not fold under pressure, cannot feel pain, multiple personalities, experienced war veteran, survivalist, will never back down until everyone is dead. **Will use multiple languages.

Just know, nothing is hidden from those who have the eyes to see the truth.

** Knows many languages
**Automated Voice**

Hello Vincent. Welcome to the Crimson Daggers.
Congratulations. You are well equipped for the journey ahead.
We hope you find our facilities of great use on your mission.
Although you can continue solo, we recommend becoming part of the Crimson Daggers communit---eh-eh-.
*break up*
Congratulations... Welcome to the... Crim...
**Automation Ended*

Hope you enjoy your stay!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all