My name is Suzy, and I'm an aspiring artist.
Hello everyone! I just joined up with the hopes that I can create some kind of accountability and camaraderie through this forum. Basically I wish I were drawing every day all the time, but self discipline is hard, and I often spend too much time on Netflix or whatever instead of honing my skills.

You can look over my current work here if you like: http://suzydraws.tumblr.com/

My plan is to lurk around for a few weeks, and then hopefully be inspired by this hopefully awesome community, and hopefully get over my weird fear of internet forums, and then hopefully build some lifelong friendships, and hopefully become a top-rate artist/illustrator.
So here's to taking the first step!

By the way, I discovered this site from this pretty cool article: Don't go to art school
Welcome to the daggerrrrrs Suzy!

It ain't hard O: it's only hard if you aren't practising it. Try your hardest to get into the habit of arting hard everyday - remember, every minute counts! Eventually, the time you spend on distractions and time-wasters will make you feel anxious and make you wanna get back to arting! Don't worry, we've all been there, it's gets the best of us. Just keep fighting those nasties <:

Digging your website, I like your humour haha. ^ ^

Noooo, no lurky, dive into our community :D though I can understand your fear of internet forums...

Ah yes, Noah's article ~ you'll find that many members joined CD from that very same link ~

Enjoy your stay, I'll see you 'round when you're comfortable enough to start postiiiiiinggg (and when you do, be sure to make a sketchbook! :D)

967339c1

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all