Stop being an ostrich
Living at home somehow I can't think clearly and plan my own time. And just let days go by in waste doing I don't even remember what. So new goal is to either get out of this house and be broke paying rent without a job yet, or somehow find out what is such a problem with home that I can't get a hold of my time and schedule like I was when living alone and/or abroad.

Another goal that might help is to leave the house at least once a day or once every 2 days, on my own.

Focus.
make a time journal starting with the times of waking up and going to sleep. Its hard at first to get started, but it gets easier, just like anything.
boundaries and organization is used to set you free so this kinda thing doesn't happen, not restrain you. :P
I feel you though. I used to do the same thing. I realized it was mostly me reacting to external stimulus than instigating my own thoughts.
Also, if this is a goal, I'd plan it with an end game in mind, something so you know when its accomplished.
Good luck! ;D

I agree with Heliux.

Also, you may be doing this already, but who does the laundry, food prep, shopping, dishes, and cleaning at home? If you volunteer some extra time to help your parents, you'll feel less like you're bumming around the house. In any case, it's all stuff you'd have to do living on your own. Also, once you are in work mode, it's easier to switch to another work mode.

If you want to get out, volunteer to do the grocery shopping, but also spend some time on yourself while you're out. Like at the library, or in nature, or sketching stuff you see.

Sketchbook

Heliux: Yeah this wasn't a very clear post, you got me there... it was more of a reaction post to something that happened in the house. I'm revising a goal to join a sketch group in the city (Art Student League or something) for life drawing to get out more and practice more.

Tygerson: Once in work mode easier to switch to another work mode? Words of wisdom! I help out with dishes, groceries, and DIY household fixing, but running errands outside are mostly done with mum because it's her car, and stuff are far away.

Thanks guys for the advice! And sorry for lame post... will get my act together!

Focus.