HELLO!
Hello everyone! I am excited to be a part of this community. I have been following dave and dan for a while now and finally decided to join. My name is Dustin, or Sketch as is my username. I am an artist currently in san diego. I hope to meet many people on here and grow with the community.
Hey Dustin! Welcome to the daggers!

Wow I'm jealous, you're living in the land of awesome ~

Great to see you're already kicking it in the community, looking forward to checking out your work :)

Have a great one!

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
(12-17-2013, 09:28 PM)smrrfette Wrote: Hey Dustin! Welcome to the daggers!

Wow I'm jealous, you're living in the land of awesome ~

Great to see you're already kicking it in the community, looking forward to checking out your work :)

Have a great one!

Thank you! I really hope to thrive in this community. It feels really nice to be surrounded by people who feel the same about art as I do. I haven't checked your profile yet, but do you have a sketchbook posted? And if you ever need help with anything you're working on feel free to ask me or if you have time maybe I can ask you!

If you ever get bored feel free to check out my livestream. I am on there all the time. http://www.livestream.com/sketchjones.
No worries, glad to see you're making the most out of the community!

Sure do, its in my signature haha - I recommend you link your sketchbook in your signature as well ~ makes stalking fellow daggers work thaaat much easier

Awesome, I'll keep that in mind! And yeah, I always have time to help out a fellow dagger!

And ohhh I clicked on the link but it was broken... wah D:

sketchbook | pg 52

I'll be back - it's an odyssey, after all
[quote='smrrfette' pid='52973' dateline='1387360059']
No worries, glad to see you're making the most out of the community!

Sure do, its in my signature haha - I recommend you link your sketchbook in your signature as well ~ makes stalking fellow daggers work thaaat much easier

Awesome, I'll keep that in mind! And yeah, I always have time to help out a fellow dagger!

And ohhh I clicked on the link but it was broken... wah D:
[/quott

thats a good suggestion on the sketchbook. I have been having issues with livestream lately. we have a love/hate relationship. I will try and get it going though.
Here is a new member to the CRIMSON DAGGERS Forum. I am nelson and love to travel around beautiful and historical attraction in different countries and states. I am here to participate in community discussions. I hope the community will be fruit full for my knowledge and interests.

Welcome nelson. Hope to see plenty of your work!