Photography
I am not a professional photographer but have great knowledge about photography because I am a tourists and love photography and Photography is the most important part of my every tour. Here I want to share some tips about photography and hope it will be helpful for photographer who are working on history or culture.
Take your camera everywhere.
Take many Photos
Take pictures in details.
Try to capture all funny and interesting moments.
Take pictures in different angles and with different poses.
Capturing some pictures in details or close-ups of the things you see; it will add a lot to your storytelling.
Don't forget to take pictures of people during your travels, not just the people you're traveling with, but those you meet along the way as well. They add interest to your photos, especially if their culture and clothing are very different from your own.

Photography is nice thing for the visitor and models. I often make it during travel.
Video technique is different from photography ones; a experienced photographer can understand about video image, not how it was made
I am also a beginner in photoghraphy techniqes but i think i am a good photographer...!
I am a professional photographer and also do it when I go for a visit to other places.