M0chapug and his sketchbook companion
Hello,

I'm new to Crimson Daggers forums. Been meaning to join this forum but never got around to it. I originally hail from CA.org and have a Sketchbook there as well ( I probably post more in there than I do on my tumblr and my blog; still new to this whole social networking thing).

But yeah, I think I'll start with what I've been doing recently, since it's easier that way then dragging everything over to this forum. What I am doing now is a 100 Arm & Hands study. So, here I go.

C&C most appreciated. :)

Attached Files Image(s)

Here is both some stuff I forgot to post and some recent studies I've been doing.

Attached Files Image(s)

Looking good, try doing some straight with pen, or something permanent, also try to simplify some, and and doing some with the least lines possible, I see you are studying hampton, try some loomis, bridgman and simblet, also check out goldfinger.

Here's more arm and hand studies. Did the suggestion of trying to use as little lines as possible, didn't go to well, have to try again. Also, two life drawings in charcoal, trying to showcase the arms and it's connectivity to the body, that I also need to try again.

Attached Files Image(s)

nice i wish i was good like u

gtstyling32.deviantart.com
Reached 100 Hands & Arms. Now to next time do more and maybe pay attention to more things I missed (like shapes, forms, proportions, etc.) but for now ,yaay! On to different stuff, then back to it later.

Attached Files Image(s)

Some more heads. Having trouble with form, shading, proportion, and imagination and the still lifes don't look good either. I'll keep trying. >:(

Attached Files Image(s)

This is a revamp of one of the skulls in my SB, took tracing paper and layered muscle and surface anatomy over the skull to maybe help with proportions and seeing where everything fits. Today just feels like one of those unproductive days. More to come soon.

Attached Files Image(s)

Hey all, sorry for lack of updates, keep getting sidetracked. I really gotta get some sort of focus going :\ Anyway, here are both old and recent updates and some Matt Kohr practices I've also been doing.

Attached Files Image(s)

Gestures

Attached Files Image(s)

More stuff, just practice

Attached Files Image(s)