Debut (drum roll)
Hey, good to be here among fellow hungry artists. What drew me to Crimson Daggers more than other forums is the emphasis on hardcore improvement for those who couldn't afford well-connected art schools or those fancy ateliers we all wish we could have been a part of (!)(or simply for those self-taught hero's in here where conventional paths of art education in college were not an option and is certainly now are out of reach for me).

Not to mention I'm a fan of the style, the ethic and aesthetic of the forum being in tune with my sensibilities and not least of all it's contributors and the excellent pool of talent this forum pulls in - I'd list off the big names but I'm sure I'd be leaving others out by doing so.

It's a slow climb upward for many of us but worth every step and admittedly I was never a huge fan of forums however I'm sure this is the right place for it (another tick off the new years resolution). While it would be tempting to indulge in passionate monologues I'd rather leave you with the simple phrase: labor omnia vicit! Cheers.
Hello Nous :D

Welcome to Crimson Daggers :)