recruiting : members for a study group!
hello people of crimson daggers.
me and my fellow friend are looking for hard working , creative fueled , inspired and aspiring fellow artists who would like to be in a study group , we already have our curriculum planned out for this year and we are starting this month with the basics of perspective. complete with assignments , every week we shall tackle different subjects and topics and work our way up to a point of taking studies with specific subject matter and themes to improve each others visual library.

assignments and lectures are posted here in a google + event
Assignment #1

our blogspot site - here you can see the curriculum overview as well as calendar for scheduled hangouts. we might also archive the assignments result in here

hope you guys can join in the fun!
Hey, i'd like to join in, but i don't understand where i can get to for instance the next assignment? (I'm not really familiar with google hangout etc) :)
(02-02-2014, 04:47 AM)foxfire1345 Wrote: hello people of crimson daggers.
me and my fellow friend are looking for hard working , creative fueled , inspired and aspiring fellow artists who would like to be in a study group , we already have our curriculum planned out for this year and we are starting this month with the basics of perspective. complete with assignments , every week we shall tackle different subjects and topics and work our way up to a point of taking studies with specific subject matter and themes to improve each others visual library.

assignments and lectures are posted here in a google + event
Assignment #1

our blogspot site - here you can see the curriculum overview as well as calendar for scheduled hangouts. we might also archive the assignments result in here

hope you guys can join in the fun!

Hello there!
I'm interested in joining.
Can you give me more info on the planed topics.
Is it only week asignments or are you planning something on daily basis?
You can contact me by skype or someth :)

Cheers!
hi interested for join :D how to get started? where's the google+ link